Duke Kunshan University invites applications for various undergraduate scholarships in the 2022/23 academic year.
Duke Kunshan University is committed to enrolling a highly talented, diverse and international student body. Scholarship support is available to help achieve these goals and we are dedicated to providing full or partial scholarships to students who need financial support.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships are awarded for the entirety of the 4-year program, on the condition that all academic requirements are met.
- The highest amount awarded will provide funds to cover a full-tuition scholarship for the duration of the 4-year program.
- Duke Kunshan University seeks a high caliber yet diverse cohort of students, and thus makes available both need-based financial aid and merit-based scholarships in to assist with the cost of tuition.
- The university has a substantial pool of funding dedicated to supporting students with need.
- They encourage all qualified candidates with financial need to apply to Duke Kunshan University.
How to Apply
- All applicants for admission are automatically considered for all available merit scholarships.
- Separate applications are not required.
- In addition to the University’s central scholarship fund, the leadership of Duke Kunshan University is dedicated to finding new sources of scholarship funding to support undergraduate students.
Deadline: Early decision application deadline: November 1, 2021 (Midnight EST). Regular decision application deadline: January 4, 2022 (Midnight EST)