- 70% of the scholarships will be for Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) studies, whilst 30% is reserved for other disciplines.
- Scholarship can be taken in Zimbabwe
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Academic Merit as determined by applicant performance in public examinations (mainly ZIMSEC and Cambridge)
- For A-Level applications, a minimum of SEVEN (7) “A” grade passes is required
- For University applications, a minimum of TEN (10) points for females and TWELVE (12) points for males is required.
Zimbabwean citizens are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Academic certificates/public exam results
- Birth Certificate
- National ID
- Character Reference Form (Download Here)
- Character Reference Form to be hand delivered to any Higherlife Foundation office
- NB: Scholarships are for Zimbabwean public institutions only.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 28, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply