The University of Manchester offers Professor Martin Burch Bursary for international students to study MA in Political Science – Governance and Public Policy (Research or Standard Route).The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.The bursary is available for pursuing MA programme within the School of Social Sciences to students undertaking study in Political Science – Governance and Public Policy (Research or Standard Route).
Worth of Award
- £1,000 bursary (to be taken off the fees due) for the best application to the MA in Political Science – Governance and Public Policy (Research or Standard Route).
- There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarships can be taken in the UK
- 2:1 (or overseas equivalent) in a Social Science subject.
- This funding is available to all nationalities.
How to Apply
All applicants for the course who have been offered a place on 1 August 2017 will automatically be considered. There is no additional form to be completed.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply