Worth of Award
- This scholarship covers the full cost of the tuition fee.
- Scholarship can be taken in Lithuania
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Candidates must be non-EU and non-European Economic Area citizens.
- Candidates cannot receive other financial support to cover tuition fee from other Lithuanian or Foreign organizations.
- Candidates must be applying for one of Vilnius University Master Degree programmes taught in English or Russian language.
- International non-EU/EEA students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Application for tuition waver is available when applying through Online Admission System.
- Candidates must submit all necessary documents for admission and tick an appropriate field in the admission system.
- 1 May – non EU/EEA. 1 June – EU/EEA as well as for non EU/EEA applicants with Lithuanian Embassies residing in their home countries*
- The best candidates will be selected and informed via email till 19th June. The selected candidates will be invited to a Skype interview. ? Interviews will be organized during 19th –30th June. ? The final list of students who receive tuition waver will be announced till 1 st July.