Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The Scholarship rewards successful applicants with a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their studies, subject to meeting terms and conditions.
- CQUniversity spends approximately AU$2.5 million dollars per year on the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship to support international students, 20 percent of which are recipients of this prestigious scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
You are eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- Applying for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework delivered on campus as a new applicant (not currently enrolled in a course at CQUniversity); and
- Scholarship must be applied for at the point of application through our online application system, iStart.
- Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- When you apply for your course on iStart, you must indicate that you would like to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- You must provide all certified or original translated completion certificates and academic transcripts to enable an assessment.
Deadline: Scholarship is open for the 2017-2018 academic year.