Leicester Castle Business School has been created by De Montfort University Leicester (DMU) to meet the needs of the 21st-century business. Under the leadership of Professor Dana Brown, the school will go beyond business as usual, offering a unique learning environment where students are encouraged to challenge convention and are given the opportunities and tools to think, create and inspire.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in the field of Business Administration.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships worth £5,000 as a course fee reduction will be awarded.
- It is available to ten outstanding MBA students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission for any one of our full-time MBA programmes including the Global MBA and the Sustainable Business MBA.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the scholarship application web form.
The 500-word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study.
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future
Deadline: The closing date for this scholarship is midnight June 30, 2017, for September 2017 study.