Studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate research to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The postgraduate studentship fully covers EU or non-EU fee and an annual maintenance of €6,500 for three years.
- Fees will be covered and maintenance is payable monthly via Trinity College payroll directly to your bank account.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Postgraduate studentships are available to new entrants as well as continuing students on the full-time PhD register for entry in September and/or the following March of the same academic year (e.g. September 2017 and/or March 2018).
- The postgraduate Studentships aim to support and develop gifted research students. They are awarded competitively on academic merit.
- EU and non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for these studentships.
How to Apply
- New entrants to the Research Register must make their applications online.
- You must make your application for Postgraduate studentship awards in conjunction with your PhD application. This process is done online.
- To apply for the funding during your online application, simply select the award (Studentship or Ussher Award) you wish to be considered for from the drop down menu in the Section of the application form titled “Funding/Financial Support”.
Deadline: Studentship application deadline is May 1, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply