The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
TU Delft collaborates with a large number of other educational and research institutes within the Netherlands and abroad and has a reputation for high-quality teaching and research. TU Delft has extensive contacts with governments, trade organisations, consultancies, the industry and small and medium-sized companies.
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme in any of the subjects offered by the university. Students applying for any of the TU Delft’s MSc programmes can apply for Excellence Scholarships.
Worth of Award
- Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Number of scholarships are available. 3 per faculty will be awarded
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship.
- Excellent international applicants admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 December.
- Please, not that non-EU student must include their English test with their application. EU students can submit this in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application, you must also upload a Scholarship Application Form in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is December 1.