The Centre of European Law offers up to two fully funded (fees and fixed maintenance) Law PhD.
Worth of Award
The research studentships are tenable for up to a period of three years and the annual level of support may be broken down as follows:
- Tuition Fees of £6,800 for home/ EU and £17,850 for Overseas
- Maintenance of £16,650 for home/ EU and £5,600 for overseas
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Open to residents of the following countries All Nationalities (home, EU and overseas candidates)
- Due to commence a full-time research degree programme in European Law during 2017/18 within the Dickson Poon School of Law.
- Please note that:
i) Existing research degree students are not eligible to apply;
ii) These scholarships cannot be held on a part-time basis.
- Scholarships are open to suitably qualified candidates from all nationalities.
How to Apply
Complete the form and email to christine.copping-at-kcl.ac.uk by the deadline of Monday 24 April 2017.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 24, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply