Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan’s first private college, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
The ‘RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Programme’ will cover the following:
- Tuition fee for three years.
- Meals and accommodation on the double sharing basis for three years.
- Normal medical facilities available at RTC that is admissible to all students.
- The scholarships will cover all tuition and boarding costs for 1 male & 1 female for 3 years.
- Scholarship can be taken in Bhutan
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate in English + best 3 subjects can apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be 22 years or younger.
- Students from Bhutan are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Complete application forms should be submitted to RTC Chang Lam or Ngabiphu offices, Thimphu. Attachment
- Letter stating why you should be given financial aid (In less than 100 words)
- Please attach a copy of both parents PIT statement for the previous year, if applicable.
- Two letters of recommendation must be attached (Should not be from family members)
- Tax returns, assets, liabilities, information on the siblings and/or other relevant documentation.
- Duly filled RTC Admission Form, 2017
Deadline: The deadline for submission is April 14, 2017.