Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate college program to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- One annual US $1,000 scholarship will be awarded.
- One scholarship will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Jamaica
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The scholarship is available to incoming and current students enrolling in an undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate college program.
- International students are welcome.
- Please note that employees and affiliated parties of Jamaica Travel Saver and Ocho Rios Jamaica are not eligible for this scholarship.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested students should submit their essay, along with the requirements listed above, by email to scholarships-at-jamaicatravelsaver.com no later than July 30, 2017.
State your personal details and contact information at the top of the essay, including the following:
- Full Name
- Full Address
- Contact Number
- Alternative Phone Number
- Email Address
- The full name of your School/College, Department/Course
- Graduating year
Deadline: The deadline to apply for the scholarship is July 30, 2017.