Worth of Award
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Exempt from tuition fees, accommodation
- The cost of living. Living standard for payment: Undergraduate: 2,500 yuan / month, Graduate: 3,000 yuan / month or PhD: 3,500 yuan / month
- Living expenses paid monthly by the school. Scholarship students 15th (15th included) prior to school registration, will get the full monthly living expenses; registration after 15th will get half the cost of living; Sunday school graduation graduates determined to send the cost of living after two weeks; scholarship students during the study period (excluding normal holidays) for personal reasons from China for more than 15 days, during which China suspended from the living.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in a valid foreign passport.
- Applicants must be in good health, well-behaved, the People’s Republic of China to comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of our school.
- The applicant is a nonstudent now studying in China (China Graduates of life shall remain more than one year).
- Education and age requirements: l for master degree studies must have the bachelor, no older than 35 years old; l Doctoral degree studies must have mastered, no older than 40 years old.
- English-speaking applicants Chinese professional level is not a requirement, the applicant non-native English speaking countries TOTAL score of 90 points or IELTS scores of6.5 points.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- School Applicants are encouraged to contact me in advance their own school-related professional instructors, as agreed to receive relevant professional instructors, tutors set issued “Hebei University student instructor the letter of acceptance” to submit along with the application materials together.
- Login “China Scholarship Council to study the online application system complete the online registration. Hebei University organization code 10080.
- International Education College of Hebei University Sends hardcopy application materials.
- Sixth, the application materials
- Completed “Hebei University student instructor the letter of acceptance” applicant information, tutor signature, signature school leaders, college seal indispensable.
- “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form” (Chinese or English);
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students, attending school must also submit proof issued by the school. Text other than English must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translation;
- transcript. Text other than English must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translation;
- A study or research plan. In Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words);
- recommendation letter. Two professors or associate professors letters of recommendation in Chinese or English;
- Applicants for art design majors are required to provide my two sketches, two color paintings and two disc sheets of other works;
- “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” copy. Log CSC website http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org download, English. Applicants should be strictly in accordance with the project “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” required to be checked. Incomplete posted a photo or photos not cover Jifeng, no physicians and hospitals signed and sealed “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” is invalid. Examination results are valid for . 6 months;
- has been HSK score report, please send a copy of the material attached to the application.
- Please order more materials as described above in the upper left bound (one and two). Whether admitted or not, the application materials will not be returned.
Deadline: The application deadline is May 15, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply