Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme in the field of Accounting and Information Management.
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Accounting and International Management
Information Management Scholarships
- MSc Business Information Management
- MSc Information Management & Systems
- MSc Business Technology Consulting
- MRes Informatics
- MSc Management Information Systems (Ghana)
Worth of Award
Scholarship awards were typically 50% of the programme fees.
University highest prize: the Prestigious Dean’s Scholarship:
- 100% fees paid
- Meet and dine with Henley’s senior management team.
- 100 Scholarships available – up to full value of a Master’s Programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Scholarships are open to all potential students regardless of domicile or programme
being applied for.
- Once you have submitted your programme application to the Admissions Team, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship. By completing the application below, you will be considered. It is helpful to us for you to have already formally applied to the programme
before submitting your scholarship application because this gives us more supporting information. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be given a deadline by which you need to accept it. Once you have formally accepted your offer of a place and paid the required deposit, your scholarship will be secure and the amount will be deducted from your tuition fees.
- If you are a University of Reading Undergraduate or alumnus who graduated in the last three years, you are not only eligible for an alumni discount but could also be awarded a scholarship on top.
- International students are eligible to apply for theses scholarships.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online via their website. See link below.
Deadline: Scholarship is open for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and applicants are therefore advised to submit their application as early as possible.