Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme in the field of Women, Peace, and Security. It will provide a critical examination of peace and security issues affecting women in a global world.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships will cover all tuition fees and provide a monthly stipend to assist with living expenses for five students from the UK or overseas for the coming academic year (2017-18), ensuring that the best students, regardless of personal financial circumstance or country of origin, will have the opportunity to undertake this critical new programme of study.
- Students who come directly from conflict-affected areas, or who have been displaced due to the conflict are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Up to five scholarships will be awarded for the academic year 2017-18. The Centre for Women, Peace, and Security is actively seeking new partners to establish support for students in subsequent years.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All students with a financial need and clearly articulated commitment and potential in the field of women, peace, and security are eligible. We particularly welcome students who come directly from conflict-affected areas, or who have been displaced due to conflict.
- UK or overseas students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
To be considered for a scholarship, you must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) to the MSc in Women, Peace, and Security by 5 pm UK time on 26 April 2017.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 26, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply