Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme in all disciplines of study except Medicine and Dentistry. Scholars may pursue a law degree but will not be employed as practicing lawyers during their service with CAAS.
Worth of Award
- Tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Return airfare (for overseas scholars)
- Allowances for pre-studies, computer and warm clothing (for overseas scholars)
- Full postgraduate sponsorship upon approval by management
- Compulsory internships are provided to allow scholars to gain insights into the civil aviation industry
- Opportunities for sponsorship of overseas exchange and summer studies programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in Overseas Undergraduate Scholarship: The awards are tenable at renowned overseas universities.
- Local Undergraduate Scholarship: The awards are tenable at local universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, UniSIM and SIT) leading to a good honours degree.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Excellent GCE ‘A’ Level results or equivalent, including International Baccalaureate, NUS High Diploma and Polytechnic (Diploma with Merit); university results.
• Outstanding CCA records and proven leadership and high achiever qualities.
• Current undergraduates with excellent results, on track to graduate with at least Second-Upper Class Honours or equivalent, will also be considered for our scholarship award through the participation in our Undergraduate Internship Programme.
- Local and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online. Please login to apply for the CAAS Undergraduate Scholarship.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply