The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton, currently ranked top 20 in all major league tables. They have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme to study the subjects offered at the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU). List of Subjects: Energy Policy, Project Management, Science and Technology Policy, Strategic Innovation Management and Sustainable Development
Worth of Award
- £10,000 towards fees with any remaining funds to be used to support maintenance.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
In order to be considered for an SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria
- The student must have achieved, or expect to achieve, a first class honours degree (or equivalent if from an overseas institution). Applicants with an upper-second class honours degree (or equivalent if from an overseas institution) who can provide excellent supporting statements will also be considered.
- Student must have accepted a full-time place to study on one of SPRU’s five MSc courses: Energy Policy, Project Management, Science and Technology Policy, Strategic Innovation Management and Sustainable Development
- The student must meet all of the University’s general entrance requirements.
- Please note that if you are awarded the SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship, you will not be able to receive any other scholarship funded by the University of Sussex.
- The UK, Europe (Non-UK), International (Non-UK/EU) can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Please use a current email address for correspondence will be via email.
- Please save a copy of your completed application form for yourself.
- Email the application form to bmec-pgtsupport-at-sussex.ac.uk
Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2017.