The College of Engineering invites applications for scholarships of £2000 to international undergraduate and taught postgraduate students who will begin their studies in 2017 for all Engineering and Sport & Exercise Science students.
Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The university has enjoyed a period of tremendous growth, and we have achieved our ambition to be a top thirty research university, soaring up the 2014 Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd in 2008.
SWELT is the official English language test for international students wishing to study at Swansea University. The test is designed, administered and marked by English Language Training Services staff and is accepted by Swansea University as an alternative to IELTS as part of applicants application for a CAS.
Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in diverse fields of Engineering and Sport & Exercise Science to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships of £2000 to international undergraduate and taught postgraduate students who will begin their studies in 2017 for all Engineering and Sport & Exercise Science students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must be a non-EU student and have, or expect to achieve, excellent academic grades to this point.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on an eligible an undergraduate or a taught postgraduate engineering course at Swansea University from September 2017.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is electronically.
Deadline: Applications close on March 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply