All applicants whose first language is not from a recognised English-speaking country will be asked to provide evidence of their English language skills as part of their offer to study at RGU.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme by distance learning to study MSc Construction Project Management and MSc Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors.
Worth of Award
- These awards are for £2,500.
- There are 10 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Students may be an international student or they may be a UK / EU student wishing to study on this full-cost, distance learning courses.
- UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Please note that in order to be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at the School commencing September 2017.
- As part of the application process you are required to write a short statement in support of your application, which should address the following points:
- Why you are applying for the scholarship
- How you will benefit from the opportunities that being given the award will provide
- How you would contribute to the University community during your studies here
- You may refer to activities, achievements and personal qualities which are particularly relevant to your application.
- You should also include:
- A scanned transcript of your highest academic qualification
- A scanned copy of your IELTS/TOEFL certificate or other English language qualification
- A scanned copy of your University offer letter (or email if you have not received your letter)
- A portfolio of relevant work if applying for PgDip / MSc Architectural Studies
- Applications must be complete. Applications which are incomplete, missing required data or are illegible will be considered invalid. You may only apply for an award once. Multiple applications will not be considered.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is July 1, 2017.