Cardiff University in the UK is offering a number of undergraduate and graduate scholarships for the 2012-2013 academic session. The scholarships are open to undergraduates, master’s and PhD students. Details can be found below:
Cardiff University International Scholarships include the following:
- Vice Chancellor’s Honorary International Scholarships
- Cardiff University Undergraduate International Scholarships
- Cardiff University Country-specific Undergraduate Scholarships
- Cardiff University Postgraduate (Taught) International Scholarships
- Cardiff University Postgraduate (Research) International Scholarships
- You must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee paying purposes (this information is contained in your offer letter).
- Applicants for an International Foundation Programme, Postgraduate Taught or Postgraduate Research scholarship: You must have accepted an unconditional offer of a place to study at Cardiff University for the 2012/13 academic year by Midnight (UK time) Sunday, 15th July 2012.
- Applicants for an Undergraduate scholarship: You must have either a conditional or unconditional offer and must have accepted Cardiff University as your Firm choice on the UCAS system, for study during the 2012/13 academic year, by Midnight (UK time) Sunday, 15th July 2012.
- Students with offers to study a Distance Learning course are not eligible to apply.
- You must complete the application form and personal statement as directed. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- You must return the application form by the deadline: Midnight (UK time) Sunday, 15th July 2012. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
- Scholarships are to be used for academic year 2012/3 only and cannot be used for 2013/14 entry. If you are awarded a scholarship and wish to defer your entry to the University, you will lose your scholarship and will need to re-apply again in the following year.
- These scholarships are only available to self-funded students. Students who are in receipt of full funding from a sponsorship body (such as their home country’s government or a private organisation) are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applications for admissions are accepted online. You must apply for admission and get an unconditional offer before you can apply for the scholarship. So apply as soon as possible.
Scholarship Deadline: July 15, 2012. Apply for admission as soon as possible.
For information about applying, click here.
For more information about applying for admission online, click here