Hult International Business School seeks applications for Academic Excellence Scholarship For 2017. For a 4-year program this scholarship would be worth $30,000 USD; for a 3-year program this scholarship would be worth $22,500 USD.
Hult International Business School is a global business school with campus locations in San Francisco, Boston, London, Dubai, Shanghai, Ashridge (UK) and New York City. Hult has a student body comprising over 130 nationalities and an alumni network of over 16,000 professionals working across the globe.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme in the field of business administration.
Worth of Award
- For the 2017-2018 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $7,500 USD each academic year.
- For a 4-year program this scholarship would be worth $30,000 USD;
- for a 3-year program this scholarship would be worth $22,500 USD.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- The Academic Excellence Scholarship recognizes exceptional students who have demonstrated outstanding academic accomplishment and dedication—typically an exceptional Grade Point Average (GPA), SAT/ACT score, predicted IB score, or a very high ranking among their graduating class.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Recipients are evaluated based on the information submitted in their completed admissions application; no separate application is required.
Deadline: Rolling applications. Priority consideration is given in the order in which applications are received, so early applications are encouraged. The next application deadline is April 1, 2017.