The University of London invites applications for it’s Distance Learning Scholarships for students of the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning who wish to begin their studies in October 2017.
The MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies provides a rigorous theoretical and practical understanding of the field of international refugee law and forced migration.
The University of London is a collegiate research university located in London, England, consisting of 18 constituent colleges, nine research institutes and a number of central bodies.
Applicants require IELTS with an overall score of at least 7.0, and a score of at least 6.0 in the Reading and Writing sub-tests.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MA programme to study Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies
Worth of Award
- The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship covers all module fees for the two-year part-time programme – two core modules, four elective modules, and two Dissertation modules (worth £7,720 in total).
- It does not cover the fees charged by examination centres for sitting exams, resubmission fees, fees for switching elective modules, or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as additional materials or electronic equipment). You must be able to meet these costs.
To apply, you must
- Hold an offer to study the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, which you cannot pursue without financial support;
- Demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential in the field, evidenced by your past achievements.
- Applications are welcomed especially from candidates based in low- and middle-income countries.
How to Apply
- STEP 1: Candidates must hold an offer to study the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies programme. (University recommend applying by 1 August if you intend to apply for the scholarship.
- STEP 2: Complete the application form and submit with your CV via email.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 21, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply