NIIED GKS-KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) opens for applications for international students to pursue master’s programme at the KDI School of Public Policy and Management.
The KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) is a scholarship program sponsored by the NIIED (National Institute for International Education) and designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students in the aim of promoting international exchange in education and mutual friendship amongst the participating countries.
The KDI School of Public Policy and Management is a government-run graduate school affiliated to the Korea Development Institute (KDI), and a member of the National Research Council for Economics, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
If English is not applicant’s first language, they will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition, monthly stipend, round-trip airfare
- Scholarship can be taken in Korea
- Be non-Korean citizens whose parents are also non-Korean citizens. Applicants must be from designated countries (see NIIED application guideline)
- Be physically and mentally healthy
- Be under 40 years of age as of September 1st, 2017
- Hold a bachelor’s or an equivalent degree prior to August 31st, 2017
- Have a GPA higher than B or 80% from the previously attended institution
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
If students are applying directly to KDIS (for University Track), all required documents must be submitted by post.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 20, 2017.