The University of Stirling offers International Undergraduate Awards to support academic achievement and encouraging student diversity.
Awards will be offered in the form of a reduction in the overall tuition fee payable. Applicants requiring a Tier 4 student visa will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967 in Stirling, Scotland. It is ranked among the top 60 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The requirements for a specific English Language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL may be waived if instruction and assessment of applicant’s first-degree study have been in English.
Awards are available to pursue undergraduate programme in any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Awards of £2,000, payable each year of undergraduate study, for a maximum of four years. Awards will be offered in the form of a reduction in the overall tuition fee payable.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- For September 2017 International Undergraduate Awards are available to undergraduate applicants who are domiciled outside the European Union or are non-EU nationals. Qualifying students should be self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate. Awards are available for self-funded international students who are liable to pay fees at the overseas rate, subject to meeting country-specific academic criteria. For country-specific criteria please contact our admissions office atadmissions-at-stir.ac.uk.
- Awards are offered for students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus. A separate awards scheme is available to students entering via one of the University’s pathway programmes.
- International students are eligible to apply for this award.
How to Apply
- Students from eligible countries will automatically be assessed for an International Undergraduate Award as part of the admissions process; there is no separate application required for this award.
- Students who qualify for the award will be notified by the Admissions Office, once academic offer conditions have been met.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply