Trinity College Dublin and Trinity Business School, in partnership with the 30% Club Ireland, offer MBA Leadership Scholarships to international students.
The Economist collects data on women participation in MBA programmes across Europe with many of our peers running at around 27% to 33% average ratio of women to men.
The mission of UCD is to advance knowledge, to pursue truth and to foster learning, in an atmosphere of discovery, creativity and innovation, drawing out the best in each student and contributing to the social, cultural and economic life of Ireland in the wider world. Trinity is Ireland’s top ranked university, and the only Irish university in the world top 100 universities (QS World University Rankings 2013/14).
To apply for the scholarship applicants should first meet the entry requirements for the Trinity MBA.
Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme in the field of Business Administration.
Worth of Award
- This initiative will provide one full scholarship for the Trinity Full Time MBA and 6 bursaries worth €5,000 across the Full Time and Part Time MBA programmes.
- One scholarship, as well as 6 bursaries, will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years professional or managerial work experience
- Preferred minimum GMAT score of 550, or equivalent GRE score
- Preferred minimum age of 25
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
For more information on the 30% Club scholarship application process, or to submit your application please, contact Eoghan O’Sullivan, MBA Admissions Manager at Eoghan.osullivan-at-tcd.ie, or visit the website.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 1st, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply