Monash University Malaysia offers High Achiever Awards for all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Monash University Malaysia is in a unique position to offer the very best in higher education that is possible within Malaysia and the region. Sound English language skills are required for all academic programs at Monash.
Awards are available for pursuing all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Awards are given to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- RM5,000/semester, subject to maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an outstanding Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, as deemed by Monash University Malaysia.
- Applicants who have already commenced tertiary studies, or applicants transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible to apply.
- Malaysian and international students can apply for Monash High Achiever Awards.
How to Apply
To accept the scholarship, you must follow the steps below before the lapse date that is specified in your letter of offer.
- Accept the offer to study at Monash University Malaysia, making sure you have completed all the relevant forms.
- Complete the Scholarship Acknowledgement Form
- Submit the forms by post
Deadline: The application deadlines are
International applicants: May 5, 2017
Malaysian applicants: July 14, 2017