Plymouth University offers Vice Chancellor’s scholarships for September 2017 intake for masters degree programme.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
Applicants undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC. IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Each scholarship has a value of £5, 000.
- Three scholarships are available.
- Equivalent of a UK university first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Complete the application form and return this, along with all requested documents to the email address specified. Please note: you must have first received a conditional offer for a place on a PGT programme commencing September 2017.
- You must also hold the equivalent of a UK University first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. See terms and conditions for details.
- Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the scholarship award and issue your unconditional offer letter or CAS.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.