The Hinrich Foundation seeks applications for Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarships for Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University.
The Hinrich Foundation is encouraging bright individuals with an interest in international trade to apply for the scholarship, and career development program.
Merle A. Hinrich established the Hinrich Foundation with the mission of promoting sustainable global trade. It advances its objective by fostering international trade policy research, supporting trade related education and training, and cultivating export-led job creation.
Applicants must have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MA programme at Hong Kong Baptist University in the field of International Journalism.
Worth of Award
- Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
- Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 12 months and a job upon graduation.
- Scholarship can be taken in China, Vietnam and Singapore
- Be a Vietnamese, Cambodian, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian citizen
- Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
- Have at least two years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application
- Scholarships are open for the citizens of Vietnam, Philippines, India, Cambodia and Indonesia.
How to Apply
Student’s complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency
Deadline: The application deadline is March 12, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply