International School Moshi invites applications for five full scholarships for Tanzanian students available to study International Baccalaureate Diploma programme (Forms 5 and 6) in ISM from August 2017 to May 2019.
The International School Moshi (ISM) Scholarship Programme develops the future leaders of Tanzania by giving talented local students full scholarships to complete their schooling.
International School Moshi, on the slopes of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, was founded in 1969 and now has 520 students from 44 nationalities on two campuses in Moshi and Arusha. The school has 150 boarders.
Scholarships are available to study International Baccalaureate Diploma programme in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
- International School Moshi is offering full scholarships.
- There are five scholarships available.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen
- Have taken NECTA Form Four examinations in November 2016 or November 2015
- Have obtained Division 1 with 10 points or better in your form four exams
- Have been born in 1998 or later.
- Students from Tanzania are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email or by post/courier. Applicants will need to send the following documents:
- ISM scholarship application form – this can be downloaded from here: Application Form
- Statement of form four exam results (this can be a printout from the internet, but must be stamped and counter-signed by either your school, or by NECTA)
- Statement of mock form four exam results
- Passport-sized photograph
- Birth Certificate
- A handwritten letter written in English prepared by you alone describing the successes and challenges of your education so far (approximately 2-3 pages).
Deadline: The application deadline is February 16, 2017.