Chinese Government Scholarship opens for applications for international students to study in China at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
HUST is one of the prestigious higher education institutions designated to undertake this program. It is one of the Top 10 universities in China and Known as China’s MIT.
Scholarships are available to pursue master & doctoral programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
This is a full scholarship which covers
- Tuition waiver;
- Medical insurance
- Scholarship can be taken in China
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Chinese University Program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China when applying for this scholarship.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step. (The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
- Complete the online application procedure in HUST, choose “I am applying for scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
a) <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
b) Highest diploma (photocopy)
c) Academic transcripts
d) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
e) Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
f) Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
g) Acceptance Letter from the professor of HUST (if available, recommended)
- After your online application be submitted and reviewed, the status will be renewed as”Application fee to be paid”. Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application Fee (RMB600) online.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply