INSEAD invites applications form international students for the Fully Funded INSEAD PhD in Management. This is one of the most innovative and influential of the world’s best business schools. INSEAD’s PhD in Management is designed to prepare you for an exciting career in academia in leading universities and management schools worldwide.
As student, you have the unique opportunity to study in three continents – Europe, Asia and North America. The programme is fully integrated across INSEAD’s two campuses, in France and in Singapore: you study on both campuses, interact with faculty, companies and research sites. Moreover, you spend up to a year of campus exchange with The Wharton School through the INSEAD-Wharton Alliance, and conduct world-class research and experiments in the school’s state-of-the-art behavioural lab in Paris.
This 5-year full-time doctoral degree is highly interdisciplinary. You specialise in one of the eight areas on offer: Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, and Technology and Operations Management; but, at the same time you are able to work with faculty and peers across areas in a very stimulating environment. The programme’s intimate size ensures critical faculty mentorship and research support, and the faculty is one of the most culturally and academically diverse. Unlike many other programmes, the INSEAD PhD seeks to admit research partners for its faculty, not research assistants.
Worth of Award
- As a PhD student, full financial support is available to you for 5 years – full tuition fee waiver, generous stipend, substantial research support, and comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- This means that you do not have to bear the financial burdens typically associated with postgraduate study.
- The PhD community is highly diverse, not only in nationalities but also in academic backgrounds.
- They welcome interns, research fellows, senior year undergraduates, and new alumni with little or no work experience.
- Neither a formal business education or Masters nor professional experience is compulsory. Having prior research experience is helpful, but not mandatory.
How to Apply
- The application is done online and will be made available in September of this year for the next year’s intake.
- Submit your minimum admission requirements, along with a valid GRE or GMAT test.
- Submit your application by the preferred deadline (mid-December).
- Last day of application is typically in early January of the following year.