Imperial College Business School offers GMAT Excellence Awards for International students to recognise and reward the highest achievers.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme in the field of business administration.
Worth of Award
- The award is a 10% reduction in the total fees equating to £4,700 for the Full-Time MBA starting in September 2017.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The award is available to candidates who achieve an overall GMAT score of 750 or higher. Please note that GMAT tests are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Candidates with an overall GMAT score of 750 who receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2017 will automatically receive the award as a reduction to their tuition fees.
- Candidates who achieve an overall GMAT score of 750 by taking (or re-taking) GMAT after receiving an offer, to either meet an offer condition or to improve their score, are also eligible for the award. Please note that you should contact the Admissions Team when you receive your score, as well as making your results available online.
Deadline: Application deadline is June 23, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply