The University of Kent seeks applications for Pathway Entry Scholarships for September-start date for EU and International students.
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a Beloff’s plate glass university
Applicants should be on track for a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, or an equivalent non-UK qualification, or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
Scholarships are available to pursue International Foundation Programme and Pre-Master’s (Graduate Diploma) programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- £4,000 tuition fee scholarships for September-start will be awarded.
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
EU and International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Apply for a place on the International Foundation Programme or Pre-Master’s (GDip) programme.
- Once you have accepted your offer, please submit an essay to pathways-at-kent.ac.uk answering the following question:
- Why have you chosen your selected pathway programme; why have you applied to the University of Kent; and how do you see your pathway programme and subsequent degree at Kent preparing you for your life after graduation?
- The University of Kent reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates. We expect to inform candidates whether or not they have been successful by mid-September prior to the academic year of entry (mid-December for January IFP).
Deadline: The scholarship application closing dates are as follows: September IFP: June 30, 2017 at midnight and Pre-Master’s (GDip) at midnight.