The International Office offers 40 international scholarships at Kingston University for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognised for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities.University rated among top 15 per cent in globe in latest QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 per cent in globe in latest QS World University Rankings.
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Scholarships are awarded to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
Worth of Award
- They offer awards to international students totalling £200,000 every year, with our international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
- 40 international scholarships to international students.
- Their international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that you must make sure you can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses yourself.
Applicants can apply for an award if they:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2018 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- The mode of applying is online. Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline.
- Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
- You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
- Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.