JAMK University of Applied Sciences offers scholarships for bachelor and master degree programme in Finland for the academic year 2017-2018 for Non-EU/EEA students.
JAMK University of Applied Sciences is an international higher education institution with expertise in 8 different fields of study. At JAMK we have more than 8500 students from over 70 countries.
It is not necessary for the EU/EEA citizens to provide a language proficiency certificate by the set date. The English language skills are assessed in the entrance examination.
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor and Master degree programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- In the first academic year the scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee at JAMK.
- At JAMK a scholarship can be given only to such students who are required to pay tuition fees. In the joint application, the scholarship application can be filled as a part of the application form.
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes:
Eligibility to apply for higher education studies can be obtained with
- general upper secondary school (ylioppilastutkinto/lukio)
- vocational qualification (ammatillinen tutkinto), further information at studyinfo.fi
- International Baccalaureate, Reifeprüfung or European Baccalaureate examination
- vocational college diploma or higher vocational diploma
- Foreign degree/qualification which gives eligibility for higher education in the awarding country.
Master Degree programme:
- Master’s degrees are adult degree programs, which has been possible to work alongside. Training includes classroom training only 2 to 4 days a month in the nearby. Master’s degree is the extent of 60-90 ECTS credits, tend to be 1 – 2 years. The degree gives the same qualifications for public office or duties as a university master’s degree. Applicants are required to lower university degree and three years of work experience.
- Non-EU/EEA students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
In the joint application, the scholarship application can be filled as a part of the application form at www.studyinfo.fi.
Deadline: The deadline to accept the study place and the deadline to pay the invoice of the tuition fee is July 14, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply