Chung-Ang University invites applications for the Chung-Ang University Scholarship Scheme for the 2017-18 academic year available for pursuing undergraduate & graduate programmes.
Chung-Ang University is a private institution with 30,000 students and 982 faculty members. It consists of 10 undergraduate colleges and 16 graduate schools. It operates two campuses, in Seoul and Anseong, Korea. Fully accredited by the Ministry of Education of Korea, CAU offers a wide range of bachelor’s, master and doctoral programs including a law school, global MBA programs and a medical school.
The scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate & graduate programmes in the subjects offered by the University.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers the followings:
- Scholarship covers whole tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Degree Program (Master’s or Doctoral): 900,000 KRW-
- Scholarship can be taken in Korea.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship.
- Korean citizens, including those who hold dual citizenship, are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the document of the renunciation of their Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2017 (born on September 1, 1977).
- An applicant who qualifies ALL conditions below is eligible to apply as long as he or she is under 45 years of age as of September 1, 2017 (born on September 1, 1972)
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2017.
- International applicants can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through online mode.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 15, 2017.