Humber College seeks applications for full and partial renewable tuition scholarships for new international undergraduate students beginning classes in January and September of each year.
Humber emphasizes hands-on, career-focused learning. College offers a broad range of credentials including bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, certificates and postgraduate certificates — and will help you chart the best path towards your goals.
Since all activities (lectures, seminars, laboratories, etc.) at Humber are conducted in English, it is essential that all students possess strong English writing, comprehension and speaking skills. Having students demonstrate their English language proficiency ensures they are prepared for the rigours of the academic curriculum and able to successfully complete any workplace components of the program (such as co-op placements).
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme to learn any of the subjects offered by the university. All undergraduate programmes offered at Humber are eligible
Worth of Award
- Several positions of full and partial awards are offered each year.
- The scholarships are divided throughout Humber’s three semesters (September, January and May intakes) each year.
- Renewable full tuition scholarships – 2 positions in September and 1 position in January
- Renewable partial tuition scholarships – 2 positions in September and 1 in January
- Non-renewable one-time scholarships – 10 for September, 8 for January and 2 for May intakes
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- The scholarship application instructions and forms will be included with your acceptance package which you will receive once you have been accepted for admissions. Therefore, you must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship.
- It is important to read the step-by-step application process and also visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: International students are encouraged to submit their applications by May 19, 2017 (for September 2017 intake).
Click here for more details and to apply