The Sheffield Hallam University offers 15 Dean’s Scholarships of £6,000 each for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up) in September 2017 for international (non-UK) students to pursue the undergraduate programme.
The university is the fourth largest university in the UK (out of 163) with 33,100 students (of whom 4,400 are the international student), 4,494 staff and 708 courses.
International students must provide evidence that they meet the minimum IELTS requirements appropriate for their field of study.
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme in BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up).
Worth of Award
- Scholarships of £6,000 value will be awarded.
- Up to 15 scholarships will be awarded.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international (non-UK) fee paying student
- Receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution
- International (non-UK) students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Please email uginternational-at-shu.ac.uk to request an application form for the course and Dean’s Scholarship. To apply for Dean’s Scholarship, you’ll be asked to respond to the following question:
- Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management? (250-word limit).
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply