The University of Paris-Saclay is inviting applications for it’s International Masters Scholarship Programme in France for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, delivered by its member institutions, and to make it easier for highly qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
University of Paris-Saclay provides a masters level education program backed by research of the highest international level, benefiting from the pooling together of the resources and attractiveness of partners, and targeting a diverse student population, willing to reach the highest degree of knowledge to help them access the jobs of the future.
Worth of Award
- The amount of the University of Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the University for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme and whose institution of administrative enrolment is one of the following: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University.
- Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
How to Apply
- Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
- Upon receipt of the email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
- Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form.
- They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
- The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
Deadline: Deadline for receipt of full applications: May 16, 2021.