London Business School Scholarships open for applications for international students to pursue master degree in Management (MIM) programme.
It is the aim of the School is to support students on this next important step in their business education, and on average, 20% of Masters in Management students receive a London Business School scholarship.
The London Business School, founded in 1964, is an international business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
If English is not student’s native language, or if they have not been studying fully in English or living in an English-speaking country for at least two years, please submit your IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme in the field of Management.
Worth of Award
- Masters in Management Merit Scholarship: Multiple awards with a maximum value of £8,000.
- Masters in Management Merit Scholarship for Women: Multiple awards of up to £8,000.
- Masters in Management Legacy Award: One award of £8,000.
- London Business School 50th Anniversary Scholarship: Full tuition fees for MiM2018.
- London Business School Fellowship: Multiple awards of varying amounts with a maximum value of £12,000.
- The Santander Scholarships: Multiple awards of £5,000.
- The Wates Bursary: One award of £7,000.
- The Monica & Navin Valrani Scholarship: £20,000.
- LIFE Scholarship: $12,000
- Huckleberry Scholarship Thailand: One award of £10,000
- The GREAT Scholarship – India: Two awards of £10,000.
- The Stolyarenko Scholarship – Russia: One award of up to full fees.
- The David Pyott Scholarship: Two awards of £20,000 across all Early Career programmes. Which include the Masters in Management, Global Masters in Management and Masters in Financial Analysis.
- Masters in Management Merit Scholarship: All successful MiM applicants who have clear academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the MiM programme. This will be assessed through the application submitted to the programme and interview feedback.
- Masters in Management Merit Scholarship for Women: All successful female applicants; these scholarships will be awarded based on merit. The aim of the scholarship is to support female candidates of merit and to help increase the number of women joining London Business School.
- Masters in Management Legacy Award: All candidates who receive an offer and who have a mother, father, aunt, uncle or legal guardian who is a student or alumnus/ae of a London Business School Executive MBA programme or the Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy.
- London Business School 50th Anniversary Scholarship: All candidates who receive an offer. This extremely competitive and prestigious full fees scholarship will be awarded to one candidate who can demonstrate outstanding achievements including stellar academics, extra-curricular and professional experience.
- London Business School Fellowship: All successful applicants; these bursary scholarships will be awarded based on financial need and will consider merit as a secondary factor.
- The Santander Scholarships: The Santander Scholarship will be awarded to candidates who are ideally residents of countries within the Santander Universidades scheme: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay, USA.
- The Wates Bursary: Wates Enterprise Trust have a long association with London Business School and one bursary will be awarded to an outstanding MiM student with financial need. All successful applicants who demonstrate financial need will be considered.
- The Monica & Navin Valrani Scholarship: Designed to support exceptionally gifted and talented Indian women who have achieved success through their own determination, ambition and motivation and have striven to succeed in their education and career.
- LIFE Scholarship: Lebanese nationals (or Lebanese descent) who wish to go into financial services. Candidates should have a strong academic performance (top 20% of their class) and be able to articulate (via interview) their reason for pursuing financial services.
- Huckleberry Scholarship Thailand: All successful Thai nationals who have clear academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the MiM programme.
- The GREAT Scholarship – India: All successful Indian applicants, this scholarship will be awarded based on merit.
- The Stolyarenko Scholarship – Russia: All successful Russian applicants, this scholarship will be awarded based on merit.
- The David Pyott Scholarship: All successful applicants who have clear academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to the London Business School community.
- Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Required application documents
- A completed online application form
- Application essays
- GMAT (range 600-800) / GRE equivalent score)
- One page CV
- Name and details of two referees
- Proof of English language ability
- Application fee
- A copy of your university transcript(s)
Deadline: The application deadline is March 7, 2017.