Goldsmiths, University of London offers the Goldsmiths International Response scholarship to International students to pursue Postgraduate or Undergraduate programme in 2017/18.
The aim of the scholarship is to give opportunity to International students to enjoy the experience of studying in one of the world’s major cities.
Goldsmiths, University of London, is a public research university in London. It is a constituent college of the University of London. Goldsmiths, University ranked in the worlds top 350 universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17. University academics cooperate across disciplines to create exciting new courses and develop novel approaches to research issues.
The scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate or Undergraduate programme in the subjects offered by the University.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Accommodation fee waiver
- £11,400 for each year of study
- Tuition fee waiver
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Hold an offer of a full-time study in either a Postgraduate or Undergraduate programme commencing September 2017
- Be declared as refugee or asylum seeker on your application
- Be an International student
- Be undertaking your first undergraduate/postgraduate degree
- Demonstrate strong academic potential
- Applicants must have a letter from the UK Government confirming refugee/asylum status in the UK.
- International students can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by online mode.
- To apply for scholarships and bursaries applicants ‘ll first need to set up a My Goldsmiths account.
Deadline: There is no official deadline for this scholarship.
Click here for more details and to apply