NABA International Academy of Fine Arts in Milan launchs an international contest to award the best talents with a scholarship for the Master in Photography and Visual Design academic year 2017.
This Academic Master program, provides training for the different professionals involved in the production, management and distribution of photographs, from photographers to archivists, from photo-editors to organizers of exhibitions or photographic related events.
NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, is an internationally renowned art and design academy located at the center of Milan’s world-famous design scene. NABA is the largest private art academy in Italy.
Applicants must have knowledge of the Italian/English language (according to the medium of instruction of the program) equal to a B1 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (IELTS 5.0 or equivalent for English programs).
Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Arts degree programmes in the field of Photography and Visual Design.
Worth of Award
The three best projects will be awarded a scholarship for partial coverage of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the Academic Master in Photography and Visual Design starting in September 2017.
- 1st prize: n. 1 scholarship covering 60% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the Program
- 2nd prize: n. 1 scholarship covering 50% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the Program
- 3rd prize: n. 1 scholarship covering 40% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the Program
- 2 special mentions covering 20% of the tuition fee to attend the Academic Master
Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the Italy
- Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2016/17 and with a knowledge of the Italian/English language (according to the medium of instruction of the program) equal to a B1 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (IELTS 5.0 or equivalent for English programs).
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Candidates are asked to upload their materials in English language and in two files in PDF format: one including competition project and one including personal portfolio. A piece of work developing the proposed theme, employing a minimum of one and a maximum of 20 photographic images. You can upload your materials by clicking the button below:
- The piece is to be accompanied by a text of a maximum length of one page (1800 key strokes), which describes the work carried out. The project may be submitted as a hard copy or on digital media (CD, DVD, USB flash drive, with the files saved in pdf format).
Candidates are also required to submit:
- Personal portfolio of works and projects
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Motivation statement
- Copy of Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- NABA Master Programs Application Form – Academic Year 2017/2018
Deadline: Deadline for submitting applications and projects is May 12, 2017.