Plymouth University offers 100 international student scholarships for September 2017 intake. The scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme.
Plymouth University offers a range of financial support to help applicants during their time with university. Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
Applicants undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC. IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
The scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme to learn any of the courses offered by the Plymouth University in UK. 100 scholarships are available.
Worth of Award
Scholarship has a value of £1,500.
- The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements.
- Please note the eligibility criteria list is not exhaustive and graduates from all non-EU countries will be considered for these scholarships.
- Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
- International Students (non-EU) can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- None required. If you’ve applied for a masters degree programme for September 2017 entry, we’ll automatically consider you for this scholarship if your final transcript or marks sheet was submitted with your application.
- If you meet the criteria and are made a conditional offer of a place, we’ll inform you of the scholarship in your conditional offer letter.
- Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the scholarship award and issue your unconditional offer letter or conformation of acceptance for studies (CAS). See terms and conditions for details.
Deadline: The deadline is June 30, 2017. There’s no closing date, but in order to confirm the scholarship we’ll need to receive all documents specified in your offer letter and they’ll need to have met all conditions of their offer. The sooner you send us your documentation the better, as you need to allow enough time for the visa application process in your own country (if applicable).
Click here for more details and to apply