Newcastle University offers scholarships for postgraduate masters’ degree programmes for international students at the Newcastle University School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape.
Newcastle University’s aim is to be a world-class research-intensive University and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
Applicants must have an IELTS score of at 7.0. Scholarships are available for postgraduate masters’ degree programmes in the following courses:
- MSc Town Planning
- MSc International Spatial Planning
- MSc Planning for Sustainability and Climate Change
- MA Planning and Environment Research
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape (without design)
- MSc Sustainable Buildings and Environments
- MA Urban Design
- MA Landscape Architecture Studies
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape – Design
- MSc Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
- MRes Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
Worth of Award
Scholarships have a value of £2,000 tuition fee scholarships.
To be eligible for scholarship applicants must:
- be classed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- hold an offer to study on one of our postgraduate Masters’ courses
- hold a higher second-class honours degree (2:1 or equivalent) from a UK or International University*
- have an IELTS score of at least 7.0
- Applicants who do not hold an upper-second-class honours degree at the time of their scholarship application may be selected for a scholarship subject to their final results.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Please complete and submit an Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarship Application Form (MS Word 24.5KB) to caroline.armstrong1-at-ncl.ac.uk by 5pm on Friday July 30, 2017.
Deadline: Applications must be received by July 30, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply