ESMOD Berlin and the Hessnatur Foundation offer Hessnatur Foundation Scholarship, which will fully fund one student’s fees to attend the International Masters Programme – Sustainability in Fashion, commencing in April 2017.
ESMOD BERLIN International University of Art for Fashion unites a deep awareness of tradition with a strong orientation to the future.
Offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees (in accordance with the Bologna Process), they aim to train original and critical designers who can move in the international fashion world with creative competence, sustained success, and a pronounced sense of responsibility, and who bring these attributes to bear on their own ongoing development and that of the fashion industry.
Scholarship is available for pursuing International Masters Programme for Sustainability in Fashion.
Worth of Award
- Scholarship will fully fund one student’s fees.
- One scholarship is available.
The successful recipient must
- Have successfully applied and be accepted to the M.A. Sustainability in Fashion at ESMOD Berlin
- Be able to meet the remaining financial requirements to support their studies through the program, including living costs and course related material costs.
- As of the start date of the course (3 April 2017) be in possession of all required visas and insurances to undertake study in Germany.
- Agree to allow ESMOD Berlin and the hessnatur Foundation to use images and/or other media of the recipient and their creative works for educational and promotional purposes
How to Apply
- Applications are sought from candidates from any country with a background in fashion design, marketing or similar, and a strong interest in sustainability.
- Students must also meet the eligibility requirements of the Masters Programme to apply for the scholarship.
- Students must supply all the documents outlined on hessnatur Foundation Scholarship Application form.
- Scholarship Application Form
- A 250-word (max) statement. Please explain in 250 words or less why you should be selected for the scholarship, what is your motivation for the course and what is your passion for sustainability in fashion.
- A 4-page document highlighting the best work from your portofolio and acheivements from your CV
Deadline: The application deadline is March 5, 2017.