The School of Geography, University of Leeds, is offering a partial fee scholarship worth £12,000 to students of outstanding ability, achievement, and potential.
The scholarship will fund partial tuition fee payment for an international student undertaking a Geography Masters degree on the following courses: MSc Geographical Information Systems (GIS), MSc River Basin Dynamics and Management with GIS or MSc Environmental Water Consultancy.
This £12,000 Scholarship is open to International students wishing to study a Masters programme in the School of Geography for September 2017 entry
Worth of Award
Partial fee scholarship worth £12,000.
- You must first hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place on the eligible School of Geography Masters programmes for the academic year commencing September 2017, and be designated by the University as being of international fee status.
- All applications will be assessed on a competitive basis. A scholarship award cannot be deferred and will lapse if not accepted in September 2017.
How to Apply
- You can apply for this scholarship by downloading and completing the School of Geography Scholarship application form.
- Please submit a completed School of Geography Scholarship application to [email protected] by 1st April 2017.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: Deadline for submitting the Scholarship application form: 01 April 2017
- Successful candidates will receive a confirmation of award email by: 1 May 2017
- Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.