Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time taught master’s programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is tenable for one year only.
- There are up to 16 scholarships available.
- To be eligible to apply students must have received an offer of a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2017, have an international fee liability and are self-financing to some extent. Students will also need to demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in your chosen field of study.
- Please note that students who have already started their Masters course are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Scholarship application should be completed online through your myGoldsmiths account. This is the online account that you created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths. University requires the following supporting documents in order for student’s scholarship application to be considered:
- Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts
- Two academic references relating to your current or most recent course, or professional references if appropriate
Deadline: The application deadline is March 6, 2017.