Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Successful applicants will receive a UCL PhD grant, paid out in no more than 36 monthly instalments.
- If necessary, UCL will also cover the cost of one or more return flights between the international airport nearest to their place of residence and Brussels airport.
To be eligible, applicants must fulfill all of the following criteria
- Originate from a developing country;
- Have the support of at least one member of UCL’s academic staff;
- Have been accepted to study for a doctorate by the subject-specific doctoral committee (CDD) (for doctorates at UCL) or a research diploma (for doctorates in the applicant’s own institution) in their field of research;
- Not be required to give any undertaking to return to their home country to an organization that has funded a training course;
- In the case of students who have already started their doctorate and are duly enrolled at UCL, not be in receipt of a study scholarship.
- Scholarships are open to citizens of developing countries.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by the applicant’s UCL supervisor, using the appropriate form. An electronic version of the complete application, as one single PDF file, must be sent via email.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply