The City University of London offers up to 50 Global Leaders Scholarships to international and EU students who are starting an undergraduate course at the university in September 2017.
City University London is a leading global University committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London. A university is proud of the quality of their education, research, and enterprise and is ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world.
Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognised equivalent.
The Scholarships are available to undergraduate students assessed as ‘EU’ or ‘International’ by City, University of London to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is worth £1000 and there will be a minimum of 50 scholarships available in 2017.
- The scholarship is payable in year one of the course and cash payments will be made in January 2018.
- Number of Scholarships: City is offering a minimum of 50 scholarships to the students.
To be eligible for a Global Leaders Scholarship, you must:
- Be an EU or international student with your home country’s equivalent to A-levels (for example French Baccalaureate, Italian Maturita or US High School Diploma)
- International students undertaking a recognised international foundation programme
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2017/18
- Achieve the grades set out in the terms of your offer from City
Please note: This scholarship is not eligible to International (non UK/EU) students with overseas fee status from Cass Business School. These students from Cass are encouraged to apply via the Scholarship pages for the Cass Business School International Scholarship.
Scholarships are available to EU or international students.
How to Apply
- To apply for a Global Leaders Scholarship, please complete the application form by no later than 30th September 2017 in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- As part of the application, you must provide a short personal statement of no more than 200 words that describes how an education at City, University of London will help you to develop into a global leader of the future.
- Applications will be assessed by members of the University Admissions Office on the basis of academic merit and the quality of applicants’ personal statements. Short-listed applicants may be required to provide further information.
- You will be sent an email in January confirming your award and asking for your bank account details. You must confirm your bank account details to City by 31st January to enable your payment to be processed in February.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 30, 2017.