Cardiff Metropolitan University seeks applications for Undergraduate Sport Scholarship Award open to home or EU student for 2017 intake.
Cardiff Metropolitan University, formerly University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, is a university situated in Cardiff, Wales. It operates from two campuses: Llandaff on Western Avenue and Cyncoed campus to the north-east of the city.
Understanding the many requirements for studying at University can be very confusing. This is why at Cardiff Metropolitan, the International Office consider a number of recognised Secure English Language Tests (SELTS) which are supported by the UKVI for entry to the UK.
Scholarship is available for pursuing the full-time undergraduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
The award is split into different levels; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze, based on your sporting prowess.
- Students must be applying through UCAS as a new student, entering a full-time undergraduate programme at year one or foundation level starting in 2017.
- Students must have accepted Cardiff Met as your Firm Choice by 30th June 2017.
- Students must meet the defined standards in the sport as stated by the level guidance below.
- Students may be invited to participate in an interview in front of a judging panel.
- Students must not be receiving World Class Funding from UK Sport.
- Students must be a Home or EU student.
How to Apply
- In order to be considered for the Undergraduate Sports Scholarship Award please complete the online application form which can be accessed through the link at the bottom of the page.
- It is advised you read the ‘guidelines for applicants’ carefully before completing the form.
- The deadline to apply is the 31st August 2017.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.