EDHEC Business School offers scholarships for international students for pursuing a master programme in management (MiM).
EDHEC offers various scholarships to support candidates according to their profile, merits and financial situation.
Founded in 1906, EDHEC is one of the leading French Grandes Écoles specialising in business and management. It is one of the most prestigious and most selective Grandes Écoles in France.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master programme in the field of management.
Worth of Award
- Excellence Scholarship: reduction of 40%, for outstanding profile candidates applying before March 31.
- Distinction Scholarship: reduction 30% for high-profile candidates applying before June 30.
- Foundation Scholarship: reduction of 20% for high-profile candidates applying before June 30.
Scholarships are only available for applicants with excellent profiles with:
- An outstanding GMAT score
- An excellent GPA
- Impressive extracurricular activities/memberships
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The applications deadline is March 31, 2017.